Obeying to the Italian law about privacy in force at this moment (art. 13, Privacy Act, law n. 196/03, as following amended and integrated), we inform you that your personal data will be processed, manually and electronically, from Muma s.a.s. di Martini Mauri Enrico with headquarters in P.zza C.L.N. 218, 10121, Torino, Italy, fiscal code 08244300011. We also inform you that the legal representative pro tempore is the data controller. All personal information that you will voluntary provide to us, will be used solely for the execution of the contract of sale, the processing of orders and the provision of the services required. Your data might be also used for the fulfilment of obligations under Italian laws and international regulations. Your data might be processed by third parties trusted by us, solely for the purpose of the fulfillment of the contract of sale and the processing of your order. Under no circumstances your data will be communicated or sold to third parties for commercial use. Your personal information might also be used to send you newsletters or special offers about poshtorino.com, only if you give us your consent for this specific purpose.
The security measures on our site are intended to help reduce the risk of distruction or loss of data, of not authorized access or not allowed treatment or use not or dispersion of data that may cause any personal risk to the security of our clients, nevertheless Muma s.a.s. di Martini Mauri Enrico cannot guarantee that these security measures will limit and exclude any and all risks of unauthorized access to this information. For this reason, we suggest that site users ensure the computer that they are using has up-to-date security software and is connected to the internet through a reputable and trusted service provider.
Site users possess the rights guaranteed under Art. 7, Privacy Act, law n. 196/03: they can obtain confirmation of the existence – or lack of it – of personal data at any time and learn the content and origin of such data, verify its accuracy or request the amendment or updating of such data or its correction. Pursuant to Art. 7, interested parties have the right to request the deletion, conversion into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully and the right to oppose the handling of their data for legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the data controller at its address or via e-mail to email@example.com.
We invite you to read the full text of the statement below
Article 13 Law 30th June 2003, n. 196
1. The person concerned or the person from whom personal data are collected shall be preliminarily informed orally or in writing about:
1.1 The purposes and methods of processing for which the data are intended
1.2 The compulsory or optional nature of the provision of the data
1.3 The consequences of a refusal to respond
1.4 The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or entrusted and the purpose of dissemination of the given data
1.5 The rights of the article 7
1.6 The identification data of the data controller and, where designed, of the representative in the State’s territory pursuant to article 5 and of the person in charge. When the owner has designed more responsibles, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the site of the communication network or the modalities through which it is easily known the updated list of data processors. When a manager for aknowledgement of the interested was appointed, operating the rights referred to in article 7, such director is designed.
2. The statement referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements foreseen by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge can hinder the exercise by a public subject of inspection or audit undertaken for purposes related to defence or State’s security or prevention, detection or repression of crime.
3. The Guarantor may identify, with precise measure, simplified procedures for the provided statement, in particular from telephone services of assistance and information to the public.
4. If the personal data are not collected from the data subject, the statement as per paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data , is given to the same person when registering data or, when their communication is envisaged, no later than the first communication.
5. The arrangement referred to in paragraph 4 shall not be applied if:
5.1 The data are processed according to an obligation under the law, regulations or Community legislation.
5.2 The data are processed for the purposes of carrying out defence investigations, pursuant to law 397, December 7th, 2000, or, anyway, to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for the said purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit.
5.3 The statement to the data subject involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves in the Guarantor’s opinion, it is impossible.
Article 7 (Law June, 30th 2003, n. 196)
Right to access personal data and other data
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information about:
2.1 The origin of personal data
2.2 The purposes and methods of treatment
2.3 The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic instruments
2.4 The identity of the holder, the responsibles and the designed representative pursuant to article 5, subparagraph 2
2.5 The subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know them in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, managers or agents
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
3.1 Updating, correction or, when there is interest, integration of the data
3.2 The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data treated in violation of law, including those of which it is not necessary the maintenance in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
3.3 Certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves on the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
4. The interested party has the right to oppose wholly or partly:
4.1 On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her even though relevant to the purpose of collection
4.2 To the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market researches or commercial communication.